This website was designed by local youth and the MassHire Franklin Hampshire Workforce Board to support the career development of youth in Franklin County, Hampshire County, and the North Quabbin area.
This site is designed to empower and inspire youth to:
- Gain work experience
- Make an informed career decision
- Increase academic engagement
- Graduate from high school
- Make strategic post-secondary (after high school) education choices
- Increase degree relevancy
- Reduce unnecessary education debt
- Engage in more satisfying and supportive careers
- Experience a higher quality of life
Sponsors’ Goals & Mission:
The website is sponsored by the Franklin Hampshire Youth Career Connections Council, a group of representatives from private industry, public organizations, youth service providers and schools, including The MassHire Franklin Hampshire Workforce Board and MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center. The mission of the Youth Career Connections Council is to ensure the prosperity of Franklin, Hampshire and North Quabbin youth by increasing youth “connectedness,” enhancing school-community youth engagement strategies, and improving youth education and employment prospects. If you would like some help with your employment / career journey, feel free to contact us.